Registration includes entry to conference sessions, luncheons, morning and afternoon tea and the industry exhibition hall. Full registrations also include access to the networking reception on Wednesday 22 November 2017.
If you are a member of the Electrical Energy Society of Australia (EESA) you are entitled to an additional discount on the member rates, please contact EESA directly for the correct discount code.Register now
|Full Member Registration||$800||$900||$1,100|
|Full Non Member Registration||$900||$1,000||$1,250|
|Full Student member Registration||$350||$385||$385|
|Full Retired Member Registration||$350||$385||$385|
|Day Member Registration||$450||$550|
|Day Non Member Registration||$550||$650|
|Day Student Member Registration||$275||$275|
|Day Retired Member Registration||$275||$275|
* member of EA or EESA
** Students must verify that they are a fulltime tertiary student by forwarding a photocopy of their student ID to the congress managers
Exhibitor networking hour: Wednesday 22 November 2017 – inclusive
Conference dinner: Wednesday 22 November 2017 – additional cost
Conference networking breakfast: Thursday 23 November 2017 – additional cost
EECON 2017 Conference Dinner & Energy Excellence Awards
Join us at our inaugural Energy Excellence Awards Night. Attendees will enjoy a sit-down dinner and drinks package at an iconic Melbourne venue, Eureka89.
Places are limited so secure your spot early.
Located on the top floor of Eureka Tower in Southbank Melbourne, Eureka 89 dining offers a truly memorable dining experience with glorious views 300 meters above sea level, the Eureka89 overlooks the CBD, Port Phillip Bay, Federation Square and Flinders Street Station with floor to ceiling window views. Complimentary access to Eureka Skydeck 88 is available to all guests from 6.30pm.
Wednesday 22 November 2017, 7.00 – 10.30pm
$185pp: Gala dinner including beverages
Terms and Conditions
A refund policy will apply for cancellation as follows:
- Cancellation more than 60 calendar days before the event will be refunded in its entirety
- Cancellation between 30 to 60 calendar days before the event will be given a 75% refund
- Cancellation within 30 calendar days before the event will not be refunded
- Transfer of registration is allowed if you notify our office at least 5 business days before event. Please note that any difference in fees will have to be paid if the replacement registrant is not entitled to the same rate. No refunds will be provided for transfers to a lower fee item.
- Please note that upon registration for an account with Engineers Australia, unless you have informed us otherwise, you are deemed to have given your consent for Engineers Australia to use your personal information (as that term is defined in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)) for marketing purposes. This will include use by our wholly owned subsidiaries, including EEA. You can change your marketing preferences, including the choice not to continue receiving marketing material, by telephoning us or updating your preferences in MyPortal.
- Engineers Australia reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel all or any of the arrangements contained in the program.
- Engineers Australia cannot accept responsibility for delegates’ late transport arrivals or non-arrivals due to delays outside of their control.
- I acknowledge and consent that during my attendance at this event my image or voice may be recorded via video, photograph or by any other means (“recorded”) by an officer or official of this event, which may be distributed or published at the discretion of Engineers Australia. If you do not wish to be recorded, you are required to formally advise Engineers Australia
Social events cancellation policy
The Congress Organisers reserve the right to cancel or vary optional activities if minimum numbers are not reached.
Regrettably, optional social events and additional ticket cancellations cannot be refunded if participation is cancelled less than 30 days prior to the event.
All payments are made online using a VISA, Mastercard, American Express
All fees above are quoted in Australian dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST