Registration includes entry to conference sessions, luncheons, morning and afternoon tea and the industry exhibition hall. Full registrations also include access to the networking reception on Wednesday 22 November 2017.
If you are a member of the Electric Energy Society of Australia (EESA), you are entitled to an additional discount on the member rates. Please contact EESA directly for the correct discount code.
If you are a registered delegate at AUPEC 2017, please enter your discount code below to access the EECON 2017 add-on package. Please contact AUPEC directly if you have not received your discount code.
We are also offering a special rate to attend the Conference Breakfast only on Thursday 23 November ($80 per person) – click here to register.Register now
|Full Conference – Member Registration*||$900||$1,100|
|Full Conference – Non Member Registration||$1,000||$1,250|
|Full Conference – Student Member Registration**||$385||$385|
|Full Conference – Retired Member Registration||$385||$385|
|Day Member Registration*||$550|
|Day Non Member Registration||$650|
|Day Student Member Registration**||$275|
|Day Retired Member Registration||$275|
* Member of Engineers Australia
** Students must verify that they are a full-time tertiary student by forwarding a photocopy of their currently valid student ID to the conference managers.
Speaker Registration Rates
Speaker – Full Conference $720
Speaker – Day Registration $400
Student Speaker – Full Conference $300
Student Speaker – Day Registration $225
*Speaker registration is available to accepted authors through the abstract submission portal.*
Exhibitor networking hour: Wednesday 22 November 2017, 5:00pm – 5:45pm (inclusive cost)
EECON 2017 Conference Dinner & Energy Excellence Awards:
Join us at our inaugural Energy Excellence Awards Night. Attendees will enjoy a sit-down dinner and drinks package at an iconic Melbourne venue, Eureka89. Located on the top floor of Eureka Tower in Southbank Melbourne, Eureka 89 dining offers a truly memorable dining experience with glorious views 300 meters above sea level, the Eureka89 overlooks the CBD, Port Phillip Bay, Federation Square and Flinders Street Station with floor to ceiling window views. Complimentary access to Eureka Skydeck 88 is available to all guests from 6:30pm.
- Wednesday 22 November 2017, 7:00pm – 10:30pm
Limited tickets available for purchase during registration at $185pp: Gala dinner including beverages. Places are limited so secure your spot early.
Energy Networking Breakfast: Engineering our future power system workforce
The engineering workforce will be crucial to ensuring a successful implementation of the Finkel Review recommendations. Specifically, the Finkel Review recommends that by mid-2019, the COAG Energy Council facilitates the development of a national assessment of the future workforce requirements for the electricity sector to ensure a properly skilled workforce is available.Join us for breakfast to hear from key industry players who will discuss and debate the development of engineering expertise in the power sector and share their insights into how we might achieve the Finkel Review recommendations.
- Thursday 23 November 2017, 7:00am – 8:45am
Tickets must be purchased during registration at $50 per person
*Tickets are also available for breakfast-only at $80 per person – click here to purchase
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A refund policy will apply for cancellation as follows:
- Cancellation more than 60 calendar days before the event will be refunded in its entirety.
- Cancellation between 30 to 60 calendar days before the event will be given a 75% refund.
- Cancellation within 30 calendar days before the event will not be refunded.
- Transfer of registration is allowed if you notify our office at least 5 business days before event. Please note that any difference in fees will have to be paid if the replacement registrant is not entitled to the same rate. No refunds will be provided for transfers to a lower fee item.
- Engineers Australia reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel all or any of the arrangements contained in the program.
- Engineers Australia cannot accept responsibility for delegates’ late transport arrivals or non-arrivals due to delays outside of their control.
- I acknowledge and consent that during my attendance at this event my image or voice may be recorded via video, photograph or by any other means (“recorded”) by an officer or official of this event, which may be distributed or published at the discretion of Engineers Australia. If you do not wish to be recorded, please select “I do not agree” to the Privacy Consent at the time of registration.
Social events cancellation policy
The Organisers reserve the right to cancel or vary optional activities if minimum numbers are not reached. Regrettably, optional social events and additional ticket cancellations cannot be refunded if participation is cancelled less than 14 days prior to the event.
All payments are made online using a VISA, Mastercard, American Express.
All fees above are quoted in Australian dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST.