EECON is proudly a technical conference – bringing together the best technical experts in every facet of the electric energy community, to collaborate, debate and discuss our energy future.
Why should you come to EECON?
- Get to the heart of the issues: The only electric energy conference organised by a large volunteer committee of industry professionals and academic experts.
- Debate the issues that matter: Covering each part of the electric energy sector, EECON engages in rigorous and analytical hard hitting-discussion.
- Understand the full picture: With three dedicated streams and numerous sessions, EECON will include presentations from all perspectives, as well as engaging panel discussions.
- Build your understanding of critical Victorian energy infrastructure: Featuring an impressive side program, including site visits to wind farms, thermal power stations, substations, control rooms and manufacturers.
- De-mystify the industry: Participate in targeted crash courses on all facets of the electric energy system – critical for students, young engineers, and those new to industry.
- Recognise your peers and celebrate industry excellence: Attend the spectacular sit-down conference dinner at the impressive Eureka Tower, which will include the launch of the inaugural Energy Excellence Awards.